Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Madness

So I already mentioned my love for college basketball, especially in March/April.

The Final Four begins tonight and there are two low seeds left. Unfortunately they are playing each other in the opening game, so only one of them is going to get through. I'm picking Butler over VCU simply because of Butler's experience from last year, and their struggles early this season.

In game two, I'm taking UConn over Kentucky. This pick has little to do with anything other than that I despise Kentucky and always have. Kentucky has a good team, but I think Kemba Walker and the Huskies are going to keep their streak going.

As for the title game, I'd love to pick Butler, but until a mid-major wins the championship, I have to go with the power school.

Prove me wrong Butler!

No comments:

Post a Comment